Cinnamon Harvest Blend is great in place of just ordinary cinnamon. With herbal-citrusy flavors of cardamom and fragrant notes of warm earthy nutmeg and clove, this fall blend works great in pumpkin or apple pie recipes. Or spice up cookies and cakes. Mix with sugar for a delicious sprinkle on top of ice cream, desserts or even toast!
Ingredients: Saigon cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, black lemons, allspice, clove, fennel, mace.
Cinnamon Harvest Blend
The ultimate Pumpkin Pie or Apple Pie spice.
The real “Baker’s Secret”. Why complicate a recipe? This blend has every spice you’ll need to make all your Fall favorites simply scrumptious. The warm combination of quintessential autumn flavors can be used in both savory and sweet dishes.
- Add to coffee grounds for a homemade pumpkin spice latte.
- Spice up homemade cinnamon rolls.
- Add to french toast or bread pudding before cooking.
- Use to roast veggies like sweet potatoes, yams, squash and carrots. Add a pinch of salt and pepper for a savory flare. Or make it sweet with brown sugar or honey.
- Combine with sugar and a pinch of JUNCTION HEAT. Mix with melted butter and drizzle over popcorn, or toss with roasted almonds and bake.
- Or add to your holiday Chex mix snack.
The possibilities are endless!